Advice and Thoughts from a Modern Renaissance Woman.
The new cover of Vogue brings us Angelina Jolie Pitt, the internationally renown mom-actor-activist and more. Since I love recognizing creativity and hard work – and especially the efforts of women – here is a quick little blog of my five favorite Angelina quotes.
- Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to the person you become.
- I have so much in my life. I want to be of value to the world.
- The great thing about having a bunch of kids is they just remind you that you’re the person who takes them to go poop! That’s who you are!
- Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.
- I’m looking very much forward to growing older. I want to be an exhausted older woman but with a very full life behind me and one still going.
Good advice for every day life and a legendary life. Cheers to Angelina and to all the men and women who help us with our dreams and schemes.
And, P.S. the family photos are adorable. Nice job Annie Leibovitz!