Welcome friends, readers, and explorers!
If you haven’t picked up one of my books yet, GLISTEN, book 2 in The Black Swan Files, is available on Amazon and I’ve made the award-winning first book in the series, GLIMMER, .99c so everyone can read it on their favorite e-reader. GLISTEN has received great early reviews, and recently won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Best Young Adult Fiction and took Silver in the eLit Awards for Best Juvenile/Young Adult Fiction. GLISTEN is a continuation of Jocelyn’s journey to becoming a superhero. It is a book that is full of action, emotion, adventure, and the values that bind us together whether as friends or family.
In GLIMMER, Jocelyn finds out the truth about her life. In GLISTEN, Jocelyn finds her family and starts to make a life. Of course, nothing is that easy…
“Glisten had me laughing out loud and on the verge of tears, it is a hard novel to put down! Just as enjoyable, thrilling and emotional as its predecessor.”
~Sarah Palmer, Confessions of a Lit Addict
“Fast paced, exciting and emotional! Glisten is the perfect sequel to Glimmer and will have readers rooting for the brilliantly written characters.”
~Uma Shankari, Books.Bags.Burgers.
Dreams & Schemes Blog
I blog regularly about following your dreams, living life to the fullest and celebrating those who do it well! You can also find me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other socializing venues @triciacerrone. Look around, have fun and take some time to dream and scheme about your own life while you’re here – and be sure to check out my monthly contest!
Latest Post from Dreams & Schemes
- 10 Things to Remember When You Are Stressing Over Exams
Surviving Exam Season!
You are a student, you are stressed, and you feel the pressure put on my teachers, parents, and worse – yourself. It’s too much! It really is. Stop and take a breath. Give yourself a little credit. You are more than one exam, one grade, or one day in your life. Do the work you need to do, then get a really good night of sleep. And remember these basic truths!
- Education is a journey, not a race.
- It doesn’t matter how long it takes to get there, just that you keep going.
- Even if you fail, there’s summer school!
- No grade is worth your life, your health, or your sanity.
- Take it one test, one day, one hour at a time – that’s all it takes.
- You will get through, not matter how scary or stressful it seems.
- Your family will love you no matter how well you do.
- What do they call a medical student who graduates with a ‘C’ average? Answer: Doctor.
- Hiding, getting sick, and becoming a victim is actually the wrong thing to do. By virtue of being in high school or college in America you are one of the most privileged people on