Welcome friends, readers, and explorers!
I’m excited to share the GLISTEN, book 2 in The Black Swan Files has been nominated for seven awards this year, and recently won the 2017 Write Touch Readers Award for Best Young Adult! I was even given this lovely quote from a judge:
“This is an extremely well written young adult book. The author is very gifted.” ~2017 Write Touch judge, 2017 Write Touch Readers Award
In addition, GLISTEN recently won the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award for Best Young Adult Fiction and took Silver in the eLit Awards for Best Juvenile/Young Adult Fiction. GLISTEN is a continuation of Jocelyn’s journey to becoming a superhero. It is a book that is full of action, emotion, adventure, and the values that bind us together whether as friends or family.
If you haven’t picked up one of my books yet, GLISTEN, book 2 in The Black Swan Files, is available on Amazon and I’ve made the award-winning first book in the series, GLIMMER, .99c.
“Glisten had me laughing out loud and on the verge of tears, it is a hard novel to put down! Just as enjoyable, thrilling and emotional as its predecessor.”
~Sarah Palmer, Confessions of a Lit Addict
“Fast paced, exciting and emotional! Glisten is the perfect sequel to Glimmer and will have readers rooting for the brilliantly written characters.”
~Uma Shankari, Books.Bags.Burgers.
Dreams & Schemes Blog
I blog regularly about following your dreams, living life to the fullest and celebrating those who do it well! You can also find me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other socializing venues @triciacerrone. Look around, have fun and take some time to dream and scheme about your own life while you’re here – and be sure to check out my monthly contest!
Latest Post from Dreams & Schemes
- 16 Things Girls Need To Know About Guys Before They Turn 16
The 16 for 16 List
- They want you to think they are funny and cool as well as athletic and hot. But they’ll take funny and cool if the rest is not in their cards…yet.
- They don’t care that much about makeup—on them or you, but a welcoming smile that makes them think they are funny, cool, athletic or hot goes a long way.
- They can’t express it but they want to be accepted as they are—just like you—even when they can’t accept themselves.
- If boys see you value yourself and your dreams they will secretly and sometimes openly admire you.
- Men love confidence in a woman. Boys respect confidence in a girl and are often drawn to her for it, but can’t explain why.
- Boys will rarely know what you want as their minds are cluttered by hormones which they spend most of the time hiding from you out of respect or embarrassment.
- Boys aren’t thinking about how nice it is to cuddle on your parents’ sofa. They are thinking about how it could get even more uncomfortable if they don’t stop their hormones.
- They can sleep in their own sweat and dirty clothes and think it’s fine. Don’t